Biomass Power Generation Brazil, Sao Paolo, 18-19 September 2012
As a world leader in bioenergy industry meetings, Green Power Conferences welcomes you to Biomass Power Generation Brazil. This two day information and networking conference will provide both new potential entrants and established energy market professionals the chance to hear from and meet with the thought leaders, regulators, financiers, utility companies, policy makers, engineers, technology providers and biomass producers who are driving the biomass-fired power sector forward in Brazil.
What will be debated?
- Understanding cogeneration and its economic and environmental benefits
- The importance of clean power supply to the energy strategies of Brazilian industrial giants
- How ethanol producers of all sizes are integrating CHP into their production line
- Recent advances in cogeneration technologies
- Government and Utilities’ policies and the economics of biomass power in Brazil
- Good carbon management and the economic viability of biopower projects
- Developing dedicated, low-cost, large-scale sources of biomass
- Driving Brazil’s wood-to-biopower sector with sustainability in mind
- Turning waste into money: biomass export markets and the potential of torrefaction
Mrs. Samantha Coleman